photo friday: dark columns

the things you do while waiting for the bus...It's been a long week... oh wait, haven't I said that every Friday for the last month or so? Well it's still true... a long week that has been equal parts RUSH RUSH RUSH and periods of inactivity. And my day started off on the wrong note when I overslept and didn't have time to go to the gym.

Fortunately (I guess) today was more the inactivity... but I know Monday is going to be busy, so it was the calm before the weekend before the storm...

Fortunately I also had a haircut booked so it was nice to just go hang out with Tink, talk some crap, get pampered... that kind of thing.

I now know that I have until the end of July to find an appropriate stuffed rabbit for Tink Jr... well, technically the middle of August, however my last haircut will be before we go to Brisbane at the beginning of August...

See how I just slipped that in there... Brisbane, around the first week in August... nothing's booked yet, but that's the plan.

After I left the hairdressers I headed down to the bus stop and as I got to the end of the Mall I crossed paths (and locked eyes) with a guy I may or may not have slept with. If I did, then the whole locked eye things is fine... if not, sorry dude I didn't mean to freak you out.

So, I've had my haircut, booked my next two haircuts, stopped off on the way home to buy pizza, found my Large Tony "Rooster Pig" teeshirt in the letterbox, I have chocolate ice cream in the freezer made from goat's milk (could be yum, could be gross, we'll see) and am about to settle in for So You Think You Can Dance...

Friday Night = Sorted!

Current Mood:

No comments: