photo friday: bird and moon

bird and moonThere's a reason I called this image "Bird and Moon"...

It's been... a week... a whole week in fact, after two weeks of Public Holidays and whatnot. And I don't know whether that has anything to do with it, but I've found that I've really had to drag myself through the afternoons... mornings are fine, this morning especially I worked like a trooper... but I go for lunch, come back and it all kinda falls apart.

Bah!

It's also been a slutty week... two different gentlemen callers... something of a wet fish on Monday who I don't think even waited until he got to the car before he'd blocked me on Grindr (that's okay... I didn't want to see him again anyway)... followed by a much more interesting and enthusiastic gentleman. And my thighs are still killing me from that... but it's a happy pain...

It's also been a slightly lucky week... I was fortunate enough to win a free giant (90g) cookie from the folks at Burger Theory... seriously, it is one of the BEST cookies I've ever eaten!

On the "accidentally lucky" front, I also managed to time leaving the house this morning to coincide with the delivery guy bringing a parcel... that's the up-side of paying (or, rather, having to pay) a premium for UPS shipping, not only does the delivery guy turn up really early in the morning, but the parcel only took 5 days to get here from the US.

And now that the week is over I'm going to make a mushroom and spinach quiche, watch So You Think You Can Dance and look forward to going to the Bowerbird Bazaar tomorrow...

Current Mood:

No comments: