Well, it's been that time of the year for a little while now, but it's only when I come to wrap up Ma's presents that the fact that Christmas is pretty bloody immanent really hits me.
Yes, that's mostly because I only do it a couple of days before Christmas... but still.
And as always, the modus operandi is to wrap everything in tissue paper, tie it with a ribbon and fill up a box.
Thankfully I had just enough red, green and white tissue... although I did sub in a couple of pieces of silver, which I think saved my butt. And I've been recycling the same ribbons for the last five years... I didn't have to cut any new pieces this year.
This also has to be the last year I buy anything Olaf related... he's an easy buy because of Ma's love of all things snowman, but I ended up with three different things this year without realising it...
- Summer Olaf Pop Vinyl
- Disney Infinity Olaf
- Itty Bittys plush Olaf
- Harajuku Lovers Music perfume
- Harajuku Lovers Love perfume (x2)
- dec-ade 2016 calendar (and USB with iPhone wallpapers)
- Moon Over Soho novel
- From Up On Poppy Hill DVD
- When Marnie Was There DVD
- Square origami earrings
- White paper crane earrings
- Erstwilder lighthouse brooch
- Follow Your Fate tee
- Seagulls have the Phonebox tee
- Lonely Spirit tee
- The Shadow On The Moon tee
- Haighs dark chocolate speckles
- Haighs coffee pastilles
- Cherry cranberry pistachio nougat