photo friday: bobbing about

adf660nyellow buoy

fancy boatwoodstock yatch
This week has certainly been busier than the previous two weeks, and I've definitely spoken to more people, although really it doesn't amount to all that much.

I went to see Tink for Haircut Night on Wednesday and got my hair did. Then this afternoon I had to go into town to see my chiro, and I went in a little early and dropped in to see Josh at Espionage. In all three instances there was a conversation about my current employment situation.

So yeah... that was a thing that happened. Also, my hair is blonder and tidy again.

I also had three deliveries this week... two that I was expecting, one that was a surprise... or rather unexpected. In order to minimise the TV show DVDs that I have I bought a stack of new six disc cases which arrived on Wednesday. I managed to compress the number of DVDs into a smaller number of cases, but I ran out so I ordered another batch which were supposed to arrive next week but showed up this morning.

And then while I was half way through moving DVDs into new cases I had a reward for one of my Kickstarter projects show up, the slightly Pokemon-eske Capture Creatures book and print.

I also managed to take all of my other DVDs out of the bookcase and into boxes and rearranged some stuff. Basically I'm getting to the point where I need to work out what the hell I'm doing with the old bookcases (and I'm sure I've said this about a million times), once I know that, then the new bookcases will be up and filled inside a day. Okay, maybe a couple of days...

Current Mood:

No comments: