photo saturday: boo

thirteen - archaeologist, dhampir, agent

Boo!

Yep... this week was Halloween, a "holiday" I love aesthetically and don't care about at all practically.

But I was deep into redoing a number of DnD Character Colouring Book entries when Hero Forge released their Halloween offering... bat familiars.

So Agent Thirteen got a bit of a do-over. Partly because I realised that he was essentially an early prototype version of my half-orc boy, Dax. Or at least Dax has some Thirteen DNA. As a result, I swapped his background to archaeologist with the thought that sometimes when you go digging around in lost cities or old ruins... maybe something there has opinions. Also, dumping the rogue multiclass.

The bat familiars are cute, but, honestly, overall posing of familiars needs an overhaul. Let me move them around more. And at a minimum, let me flip them horizontally.

But this was more for the vibes than anything else.

Anyway.

[clandestine reference to the fact that I finished the secret project... I mean, I still can't reveal it, but it's definitely finished... and I've very pleased with it/myself.]

Wednesday I had my ultrasound appointment... and, honestly, having to drink that much water and then wait for an appointment... yeah, less fun. But it was mostly painless and over pretty quick. I should hear from my doctor next week I assume, but I'm fairly certain it was all a waste of time and effort.

We're still in the No Fluffy Zone, so no DnD.

Anyway.

Today, after the supermarket, we did the Big W, Target, Kmart loop, mostly for the Looking At Things of it all.

No comments: