photo saturday: statuary tones

wearyboy and his lion

la trobeking george
Let's sum up what happened this week, shall we...

Not a lot... played quite a bit of Assassins Creed Origins, played a couple of games of DnD (although I should have run a game on Wednesday, as the DM we had was woeful), took down my meagre Christmas decorations, put away my Christmas presents where appropriate... and that's pretty much it.

Oh, and I also mistakenly thought that Friday was Haircut Day and was a couple of minutes down the road before Tink called me and told me that no, it was actually Monday. At least I'm in the habit of texting her to tell her I'm on my way, it would have been a long way to go for nothing. Well, technically not that long... but it's a drive I only want to make when I have to.

As for today... today was hot... so we spent as much of it as humanly possibly inside airconditioning.

The shopping was... shoppingy. I did clean my fridge out when we got back and dumped some stuff that was on the turn, so it feels much neater now.

Then we headed off to Marion, mostly to go to the movies, but also for a general wander around.

To be honest, nothing of excitement happened, but we went to the movies, which was good.

Afterwards we wandered around a little more, and had some lunch, then got back into a very hot car (since we couldn't find an undercover parking spot and came back here before Ma tootled off home.

So, yeah... a simply thrilling start to 2017.

Current Mood:

No comments: