photo saturday: weird little guys

green demon face weird alien guy

We can't forget paste-ups and stickers in the grand pantheon of street art. So, some weird little green buddies for today.

Anyway...

A relatively short one for today.

No Thursday Night DnD.

Friday was Chiro Day... which also included my monthly Wandering Around Looking At Things. This time that mostly meant taking photos of things in bookstores that

Friday Night Not DnD was good... I do enjoy that in the absence of actual roleplay or whatnot, we've basically started using what little story there is and making up our own story. Or, you know, mostly just amusing ourselves.

Anyway...

I think we've finally hit that break point between "Argh Summer" and "Oooh Autumn", so I bought soup ingredients today.

Woo.

And that was it really.

Like I said, a short one.

Current mood:

No comments: