ma's presents 2018

So, I know I've said variations on this a lot of late, but we've reached Christmas Eve Eve... and my mood is still essentially "Christmas, m'eh".

But I also had to put Ma's somewhat small group of presents together this evening, since I'll be out all day tomorrow. And as with a number of instances of wrapping Ma's presents, I was competing in the space between the heat of the afternoon and not wanting a fan to blow everything everywhere.

This also isn't the BIG shiny red box... this is it's younger sibling, the not-quite-as-big shiny red box.

The tissue paper and red and white ribbon remain the same (and recycled from year to year to year to year... because the environment, but also it makes more sense).

Again, not a huge list...
  • Harajuku Lovers Pop Electric G and Lil' Angel
  • Dick Francis novels (Risk, Bolt and Whip Hand... which all sound weird unless you know they're about horse racing)
  • Jax and Co wood and resin earrings
  • Hallmark 2018 snowman ornament
  • Chessex Frosted white dice set (yeah, these will probably end up in my dice bag, but I'm running a little mini DnD adventure for Ma on Christmas day)
  • Minifig-her 2019 calendar and wallpapers

So, yeah... that's about it.

Current Mood:

No comments: