photo saturday: countess

countess - sorceress, noble, amnesiac

So, yes, this is the same skirt as Madame Fortuna. But I also wanted to play with a couple of different ideas. Also, do I wish they had a proper corset/stays/corset belt you could put over the top of another outfit. Yes, yes I do. Do I also still want that jacket in three variations, that one, one with no sleeve and one with two sleeves. Yes, yes I do.

This was also me playing around with the idea of an Aberrant Mind Sorcerer, which ended up going in a completely different direction. And plus, I was fucking around with the lightning body decals from a couple of weeks ago and turning them into scars.

Poor Countess didn't get a full name, but I was also working under the idea that she was either travelling somewhat incognito, or going full video game amnesia.

But, like I said, she got replaced by a better idea.

Anyway...

This week was Tuna Mornay. And, fun fact, after all of these many, many attempts of making tuna mornay, I discovered that it actually helps to warm/heat the milk first. Who knew? Actual chefs probably. It was a pretty good though.

[clandestine reference to ongoing project that I spend a lot of this week working on, that I'm doing much better with and is now up to just under 40 hours total... also more supplies were obtained today for same]

And... the end of the week was... a non-event.

Thursday DnD was cancelled because we were already one person down and then we had another cancellation. Next week is also going to be out. And then one week on... and then DM Fluffy is out for three weeks. And usually the wheels fall off the Thursday group by the end of November until at least the end of January.

So we have about four sessions left for this year. [sigh]

Friday DnD was likewise cancelled... for the same reason as last week.

I mean it wasn't going to be DnD anyway... but potential board games night didn't happen. And after starting to fall asleep watching a movie while laying on the bed, I basically gave up and went to bed at like 9:30.

Anyway...

Today was essentially supermarket, then the aforementioned trip for project supplies.

No comments: