photo saturday: lord shadow

terelleo - lord, shadow, sorcerer

So, first off... I really want to play a Shadow Sorcerer at some stage. But this was more a tone poem for DnD Character Colouring Book while playing with particular outfits in Hero Forge.

But I like the combination of the outfit in black and grey and the magic in blue and purple.

Beyond that, as I said, it's mostly a thought experiment.

Secondly, this might be the last Colouring Book entry for a hot minute. At least until Hero Forge releases the Face Customiser and I loose my tiny mind redoing everyone's faces. Of course, I also reserve the right to go back on that idea if they release something cool I want to do a character for.

Anyway...

I had a red hot go at Lasagne Soup again this week. I did try it once before, last year I think, and it was a success. Although this time I kind of made it up as I went and didn't follow a specific recipe. So, mostly it was kind of just pasta sauce with broken up lasagne noodles. Tasty as hell though.

We'll file the rest of this week under "Flat".

Thursday Night DnD and Friday Night Probably Not DnD were both cancelled.

But Friday was also Chiro Day... so I did my monthly trek into town and the associated Wandering Around Looking At Things that comes afterwards.

Anyway...

Today was basically just the supermarket because the weather decided that we needed All The Rain this morning.

Oh, and brief rant. Remember how a couple of weeks ago I lost the ticket for the car park and had to pay for a replacement. Just to add insult to injury, last week, as I approached the barrier it just raised up on it's own before I scanned the ticket, which it does from time to time. And then today it also just opened on it's own. Which I just call rude. You couldn't have done the day I lost my ticket?

Granted it was too late by that point. And would I have been even more annoyed if I'd paid for a replacement ticket, gotten up to the gate and it had just opened, yes. But it's the principle of the thing.

Anyway...

Current mood:

No comments: