photo saturday: royal beasts

royal lionroyal unicorn
Let's see...

We might revert to a very old standard this week... because I'm not really in the mood to be particularly chatty... the dot point list.

And so...
  • This week's tomato and beef soup was successful, I threw a little BBQ sauce in it, which picked up the flavour.
  • Monday's DnD was... well rehearsed and scripted. I needed to say a thing, and unusually I wrote it all out. Usually when that happens it becomes an in-game letter. Not sure it was the best approach to be honest.
  • I ran Wednesday's DnD... it was... acceptable. I ran it hardcore, because that group walks all over everything else, and it was fine.
  • Friday's DnD was... I don't quite know how to finish that sentence. It may have been designed with a specific outcome in mind, however the more I sit with it, the more it's having the opposite effect.
  • My land agent as an organisation needs to get their house in order, my land agent individually is okay, but if a problem in your process has been pointed out and you haven't corrected it, you need to sort your shit.
  • In related news, I still don't have a functional oven door.
  • Friday was Chiro Day. I got on the bus to town. I went to the chiro. I came home.
  • The supermarket was supermarket shaped. We're having generally bad luck with checkout operators of late, since none of them seem to be able to effectively pack a bag.
  • I'm making some form of chicken soup this week. I'll probably shred the chicken, I haven't done that in a bit.
  • After the supermarket we didn't do fuck all.
That's it.

Current mood:

No comments: