photo saturday: reprise boys

macabe - archer, protector, forester fenris - wolf, hunter, runner

A little reprise for our return to DnD Character Colouring Book... 

This is Macabe's third appearance, and as much as I liked the high collared previous version, that didn't come sleeveless as standard, but I like this version of the tattoos more. Would I still like a high necked undershirt under the armour? Yes, yes I would. But I'll live with this version for now.

Likewise this is Fenris's third showing, although the outfit mostly remained the same. This new version is the vest, gloves and boots from a new set... and an older set of pants.

Also, it's very weird going back and looking at the self colouring versions I was so very proud of at the time and thinking "well, that looks like absolute trash".

Anyway...

This week's soup was a not too bad chowDAH... although there ended up being a lot of it.

Oh, and for the first time since I bought them, I had to finally charge my Bluetooth headphones this week. Which is fairly impressive, even if I'm not using them all the time.

This week's Thursday night DnD... actually happened, so that's unusual. We're still in the early stages of Getting The Plot Happening, but it's good overall.

Friday night Not DnD also happened. We're nearly at the end of this little between campaign diversion, and it's been fun, if, you know, a little overly simple once we all tricked ourselves out with weapons that can do damage diagonally and every possible piece of armour we could get our hands on.

Anyway...

Today was basically just the supermarket, followed by a brief to Haighs afterwards.

Current mood:

No comments: