photo saturday: nature boys

apis - beekeeper, honey sommelier, rangerdal - guardian, shapeshifter, druid

Have I mentioned my fetish for halflings. Yeah... it's a thing. This is also very much new vs old. 

Apis is what happened when I first read about the Swarmkeeper Ranger from the newest book... because of course I went to halflings and bees. And sure, maybe I went a little over the top with the religious icon realness of bees. I also really need to play a redhead. For as much as I love a redhead, I haven't played one yet. Dark auburn, sure... but not a redhead.

Dal has been through some stuff. He spent a lot of time running around as a dinosaur defeating undead pirates. And as of the last time I played him, he's sitting out in the jungles of Chult on the edge of a ruined city with a ruby in his forehead, technically an undead creature. I kinda need to play another Moon Druid. I like the Circle of the Moon... changing into big dangerous animals is fun. Changing into dinosaurs, even more fun. And being a Ghostwise halfling and having the ability to communicate telepathically while in animal form. Perfection.

So there you go...

The dizziness persists. Some days its better or worse. Generally it's worse in the mornings. I have no sense of it improving, because, as I said, some days are better than others. And my knee has been acting up all week and I only remembered to actually put ice on it midway through the week.

So, you know, fuck everything.

This week Wednesday DnD happened. And yes, my brain was a little fried. But overall it went well.

Friday I had my chiro appointment, so I went off to that... did my thing. Came home. And because we weren't doing Friday night DnD, because small children are disease machines, I cooked my chocolate and cranberry bread, which was great. Granted I'm going to make the same thing next week, so this was a little bit of a rehearsal.

Today, we basically go back to the tape and throw in the "Saturday" tape.

Supermarket as usual... back here... YubTubs. And then we did have a walk over to the Village, not really to any point or purpose.

Current mood:

No comments: