photo friday: hot boy warlock

So, sometimes you just fuck around and make a Hot Boy Sorcerer... and then later you think... how about that, but recoloured and rethemed as a warlock.

Which is how we started out with Sabola Black (and when I looked up what the name Sabola meant, I discovered that Past Me is an asshole, because it means "pepper"... so... basically Black Pepper)... and end up with Lucca LeClaire. And Lux. And then realise that you probably don't really want a warlock for your backup character. But at least this one is more of a fully formed idea.

Also, I need to make a character who has a pseudodragon familiar at some point. Because 75% of the warlocks I design end up as Pact of the Chain and 75% of those end up with pseudodragons. What can I say... tiny dragons are my jams.

I am leaning very much in a sorcerer direction though for an actual back up.

Anyway.

I think I said this last time, but part one of the secret of Pea and Ham soup is mint. I mean, you know, beyond the obvious. And part two, now that I can't easily get my hands on ham steaks, using kransky as the ham portion works really well.

It was good soup.

Thursday Night DnD also happened. So, mark that one down in your notebooks. Granted, we'll be off the first Thursday in July, but fingers crossed we might be able to make it to that point. The game itself was decent... some bandits learned that when they get told they should walk away, they should walk away. Also, I would have been in a lot of trouble without some temporary hit points I got.

Friday... everybody decided that they didn't want to play with me. So, it was supposed to be Chiro Day, but I got a message first thing to say that my Chiro was sick. So that's going to be next Friday instead.

And then Mr cancelled Friday Night DnD at about 4pm. So I had freshly baked bread to dip in my soup.

Anyway.

Today was things and also stuff.

Supermarket. I'm making up a beefy tomato-y soup this week, so wish me luck with that. We also somehow saved more money than we've saved in weeks at the supermarket and also spent more money. So I don't know what happened there.

Then we wanted to go to Kmart because I wanted some slippers. And came away with many really warm things. So bonus points there. My feet are currently very warm.

So, that's that.

No comments: