photo saturday: right angles

photo spotmuseum squares

river steelwarehouse ribs
As with every first week of Fringe, it's been a weird week... if only because I actually left the house more than usual, which is even more than the usual usual.

Also I got to actually play DnD again this week after three weeks straight of running. I also got a character that I created, I think, back in 2003... or at least the earliest version of him would have been for roughly around that time. And it was fun. Although he almost died on Wednesday which is less fun.

Thursday's game was a bit of a mindfuck... we all went a bit off the rails, I'll be honest, and it all got a bit R18+ for a while. And then one of the characters revealed they were somebody our characters knew... it's a long and complicated story, suffice to say that I was very impressed he managed to keep the secret for the whole game, but also annoyed that he went that way. However my character was unimpressed and gave his character a mouthful, which I don't think he was expecting.

Roleplay man... it'll get you coming and going. But I kinda love it.

Going out to two additional Fringe shows this week wasn't too bad, although the Tuesday show felt very short even though we had dinner first.

Today was mostly short and sweet... well, no, it was actually really long, but a lot of it was filling in time between other things.

We did the supermarket thing, but neither of us really bought much at all, and I think we ended up with two bags between us, when usually it's at least 3.

Then we headed into town to do a little wandering... oh man there was a LOT of wandering today... 15000 steps worth of wandering according to Ma's pedometer.

We didn't have any specific location in mind so we just went from one end of the Mall to the other, I picked up some new short, short socks and I also thieved posters for a couple of shows because I like the posters and/or the shows/performers.

Then we ended up in Gluttony to grab some food to tide us over because hitting out 3pm show (amazing)... then wandered off to Burger Theory for an early dinner followed by some olie bollen and poffertjes for dessert... and then a slightly over long line up for the second show (also amazing, but in a different way).

And then we headed back to the car, and could have gone a couple of different ways, but the way we went meant that we ran right into Le Gateau Chocolat on his way to get ready for his show... which I'm seeing tomorrow night oddly enough... but it was nice to be able to stop and say hello, specially since Ma's not coming to the show tomorrow. Clearly it was meant to be.

So a very long day, all in all...

Current Mood:

No comments: