photo saturday: sky high

sun winggreen octopus

sky trioorange sail
This might be the Readers Digest version of a roundup... mostly because not a lot happened.

I have an on/off relationship with minestrone soup. When I get it right, I get it... otherwise, urgh. This week I got it.

I also learned to make bread. I say "learned"... I saw a no-knead, four ingredient bread roll tutorial on YouTube and followed the instructions. And it worked. Very well. Dangerously well in fact. As in, provided I have flour and yeast in the house, I can now make bread from now until the end of time. And then eat it. Dangerous.

But eating bread you made yourself, fresh out of the oven... nothing fucking like it!

There was only one game of DnD again this week. Wednesday's day game. A low combat game, which is never a bad thing, and there's nothing quite like having your character get into an argument with another character while you're standing at the front door of a lizardfolk enclave. That's definitely a "to be continued" though.

Otherwise I did the first tidy-up pass for the inspection next week. And make a second lot of bread rolls.

Then on Friday it was Chiro Day... which felt entirely like it had been much less than a month since the last one.

Today, likewise, not much of anything... but like the distilled version of that.

I'm going back to chicken soup again this week. I need something quick and simple, and that seemed to fit the bill.

We did the shopping thing, came back here, fell into a slight YouTube knitting hole again, and then Ma needed to head off at about noon. So, yeah, that was that.

Current Mood:

No comments: