what am i... 14?

Well, I just got off the phone after about an hour long conversation with Phoenix... and I'm blushing like I was a 14yo virgin or something (oh great, I just realised that's going to show up as a search term... *waves to all the perverts*)...

He's coming over tomorrow at 10 and we're going to watch some movies together... he sounds so cute and so sweet and so nice... okay, I just re-read that... somebody, anybody... slap me already...

At a couple of points when I was busy blushing and laughing and whatnot, I could almost hear Lownee's voice in my ear... the words were something she had already said to me once before when I was all googoo about some guy who ended up not liking me back... but the spirit of the message is the same...

To quote the Lownee...

You are truly scary. But oooooooo, is so much fun!! I like to hear you in early love stages, is nice. Had momentary Buffy flashes of "Guess who's got a thing - I don't have a thing, I am without thing" I don't remember a specific instance of this happening, but you know, its a Buffy/Willow type thing, and thence tends to translate itself readily to our universe...

So, yeah... I'm a world of... "I don't have a thing, I am without thing"... but I'm kind of having a thing... and I hope this thing I'm having translates over once we're in the same room together...

We'll see...

Current Mood: i don't have a blushing emo... but if i did... he would be...

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

You're so smitten kitten, yaniboy :P LOL.