biorhythms

biorhythm chart todayA little while back Large Tony did an entry on biorhythms and it kinda got me interested in the whole thing. All that kind of stuff interests me, Astrology, Numerology, Tarot, etc... I'm not overly sure how much faith I put in the answers a lot of it gives me, but sometimes it's just fun in and of itself.

Using the same online generator that Tony did, I pulled up my own chart for a 28 day spread, and it does kind of sync with how I'm feeling currently (it's certainly better than the chart Tony got when he did his though).

Okay, maybe not exactly right, since I'm having a whole world of trouble trying to put this post together, yet my Intellectual line is nearly at it's peak... having said that, I have been doing quite a few standby posts and saving them as drafts...

The Physical line is on it's way down, and I'm kind of being plagued by those stupid little things that occasionally rear their ugly heads to mess me around, specifically little twinges in my back that come and go...

Emotionally I am feeling kind of tapped out currently, and have been highly nostalgic of late, which isn't as good as it might sound.

So, yeah, it all seems to match up pretty well.

biorhythm chart christmas dayOf course, looking at this second chart, which is one I did for this coming Christmas, and since all three lines bottom out within about three days of Christmas Day, it may be a good idea for me not to get anything with sharp edges this year...

We'll see I guess... I'll have to remember to do an update around that time, seeing if the chart does have it right.

Of course, as Tony said, "if it’s on the internet, it must be true, right?"...

Current Mood: unsure

No comments: